ALP Synergy is hosting a webinar series on “Citizen Science & Water challenges” which is exploring the connections between Citizen Science research and impact.
Their first three webinars included:
- Webinar 1 - Introduction to Citizen Science & Water
- Webinar 2 - The value of Citizen Science in research
- Webinar 3 - Developing a citizen Science project
These webinars included presentations from their team including Saurabh Gupta (founder of Earth5R) and from guest presenters Dr Indu Murty (Centre for study of science, technology and policy - Bangalore) and Shailaja Deshpande (Jeevitnadi - the living river foundation).
The recordings of these webinars can be found by following this link: https://www.alpsynergy.co.uk/citizen-science
The dates for the next series of webinars are as follows:
- Webinar 4 - Thursday 28th May - "The value of river research and Citizen Science to Business”
- Webinar 5 - Thursday 4th June - “Using and developing free tools and apps”
- Webinar 6 - Thursday 11th June - “Our idea building workshop”
You can register to attend webinar 4 by following this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fky4vMMEQs-vliceaYczAw